JOB OPPORTUNITY – $250 SIGNING BONUS
Job Description: LEASING SPECIALIST
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic team player who is motivated by providing superior customer service and has a passion for helping people find the perfect new home! The Leasing Specialist will perform all activities relating to the successful leasing of apartments.
- Responds to phone inquiries and converts phone leads to appointments and convert into appointments to physical tours
- Presents the property, model, vacant unit, and amenities to prospects in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Establishes and maintains good relations with residents, prospective residents, all customers, and co-workers standards on a da
- Responds to phone inquiries; provides complete information on the apartment, the property, and area information.
- Adheres to established policies related to fair housing
- Provides prospects with brochure, floor plans, and all collateral material
- Inputs all guest cards and other Sales related information into property management software on a daily basis
- Processes all rental applications for approval; verifies all pertinent information and submit to manager for approval. Notifies prospect of results in writing, i.e., approval or denial letter
- Prepares lease, required riders, and all addenda for new move in.
- Inspects apartment before move in and report deficiencies to appropriate personnel.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, residents, vendors, and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintains confidentiality of co-workers, management, owners, past and current residents, vendors, and all outside contacts
- Responsible for entering and tracking potential/lead information
- Represents the company at various outside networking & social functions
- Ability to remain organized, Multi-Task and work well under pressure
The successful candidate must have at least (1) years of combined experience in commission sales, retail, or hospitality, with at least one (1) year of commission sales experience. Strong communication skills, high energy, enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task are all required. Previous commission sales experience preferred
- Must have the availability to work a flexible schedule any day of the week
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Salary Range: $15.00 hr or more based on experience
- Incentive $25.00 per rented unit
- Medical Benefits, mileage reimbursement
Or apply in person at 17 7th St S Fargo ND 58103